Attracting traffic to your website and promoting is time-consuming. There are millions of websites on the internet and the amount of competition is sky high. Therefore, it is important to implement these 3 steps for an effective viral marketing campaign for your website.
It is important that your site should be found in almost every search engine results, social media, and broadcasting websites. Because of the usefulness of the internet, the number of users has significantly grown. With this growth in the number of users, however, came an equally fast increase in the number of businesses competing for the internet market’s attention and domination.
THE IMPORTANCE OF WEB TRAFFIC FOR A VIRAL CAMPAIGN
You need to attract traffic to your website if you want your business to grow. There are no ifs and buts about it. Your e-business can survive only if your website is attracting traffic. Traffic means potential sales. Your website’s traffic is the life for your business.
Your website should be accessible to your targeted visitors. This is a way to get a high percentage of the market size. It is very important, therefore, to promote your site so that more potential customers will be targeted to it and this will increase conversion rate. There are many ways to promote your website and a mix of techniques would be more advantageous. Here are the steps for an effective web viral campaign.
Step 1: Set up a viral campaign budget
When you launch a web promotion campaign, you should have a budget for it, no matter how tight or small. With online advertising though, you can use many ways without spending thousands of dollars in advertising.
- Use free online advertisements like Ad swapping.
- Do not spend money on anything that could be done for free.
- Invest your funds in your website improvement, for web-based applications and other internet marketing expenses.
- Pay for advertisements on parts of your websites that are not accessible to non-members.
- Do not advertise for the part of your website that people can get free access to.
Step 2: Employ viral campaign promotion strategies
You should use all promotional strategies accessible to you.
- You should promote your website to an existing market.
- Be consistent in promoting your website (very important!).
- Promote your website to your target audience.
What is the point of advertising for different shades of lipstick if your website is getting more hits from men? Concentrate on generating targeted visitors. Everything you do must be aimed at generating more visitors to your website, so it is best if you would use the services offered by popular web promotion brands.
Step 3: Use mix of promotion techniques for your viral campaign
- You should use different methods of promoting your website.
- Write articles that you could post on your website or you could submit to other websites like guest blogging.
- Informative articles that are useful to people would arouse people’s curiosity and interest.
- Make sure that you optimize your site for search engines (SEO).
- Create blog posts using keywords or phrases that people would frequently use in search engines when looking for something.
- Build your branding through social media.
There are a lot of techniques that you can use. The idea is to use different methods for your viral campaign then you should use them very well. Don’t forget to be keen to succeed, consistency is the key!
Enjoy your success 🙂
If you like it, share it!
Top 5 tips for a viral ad campaign pdf free download