Digital marketing as a career is growing exponentially on last days due to increasing the demands to hire digital marketers by small & big businesses. To find digital marketing courses online free enrollment is not a difficult task nowadays and this is the best part of internet educational evolution that is happening lately. In this article, we will discuss with you what are the options to get digital marketing courses online free admission and to start your journey as a digital marketer either as a carrier or to promote your own business.
Digital marketing courses online free enrollment:
Google digital marketing course online free registration:
As you may know, Google opened lately series of very useful courses and one of them is the free digital marketing online course.
- Advantages of Google digital marketing free online course:
- FREE: the best thing is there is no fee to pay, so you are learning and saving your money.
- Learn at your available time. Most people nowadays prefer online training because they can learn at night after they return from their day job.
- Get certifications from Google: A certification is a great way to add a qualification to your resume. It shows you’ve got genuine digital skills, and that you are motivated to learn in a continuous base and these are two required qualities in today’s business world.
- The Google digital garage library offers 26 free online digital training courses that you can choose from.
- Learn from experienced mentors.
- Get practical tips to apply your new skills to grow your business.
- You can get certified by completing all the courses in the Google digital garage library.
Who is this course for?
- It is for students and job seekers. If you just start learning digital marketing skills or you want to sharpen your digital marketing abilities, this course for you.
How can I register for Google digital marketing free online courses?
- Just go to this URL https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage and click get started button to register with your email.
- Choose which course you want to start learning then you can start watching the video lessons. You can choose courses from the library here.
- Check your knowledge with short quizzes.
- Unlock the certification by answering some questions.
- Download your certificate.
Yes! It is that simple! So Just do it & don’t miss such opportunity.
Another thing I have to mention is that Google also offers face to face training that you need to book for if you are interested in one of google’s garages that are available in different cities.
Another Great source for digital marketing courses online free is Coursera:
Coursera is an online learning platform that offers a wide range of professional courses from top instructors and universities besides, master degrees and certificates. You can explore courses and non-graded materials on coursera for free. However, there are fees for the complete course experience, graded assignments and certificates. They offer financial assistance for people who qualified, you can explore more on their websites.
Advantages of digital marketing online training courses on Coursera:
- Shareable Specialization and Course Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice Quizzes
- Graded Assignments with Peer Feedback
- Graded Quizzes with Feedback
- Graded Programming Assignments
Digital marketing courses online free on Coursera:
Free to access all course material but if you want a certificate you need to pay a fee.
Time: 3 hrs/week
Taught by: Henrik Blomgren, Dr. Ass. Prof.
INDEK, Department of Industrial Economics and Management Division of Industrial Marketing and Entrepreneurship Royal Institute of Technology
Taught by: Jonah Berger, Associate Professor of Marketing
The Wharton School
This course doesn’t have a 7-day full access free trial, but you can audit video lectures and some course content for free. If you want to complete the course and earn a Course Certificate by submitting assignments for a grade, you can upgrade your experience by purchasing the course. You can also apply for financial aid if you cannot afford the course fee.
- Taught by three instructors:
- Rebekah May, SEO Manager & Lead SEO Instructor
- Eric Enge, Co-Author of “The Art of SEO”
- Dave Lloyd, Senior Manager, Global Search Marketing
- In order to enrol in this digital marketing course for free on Coursera, you can start a 7-day free trial.
Start Today with a 7-Day Free Trial to start learning digital marketing courses online free!
Digital marketing courses online free on Coursera| Specialisation courses:
Marketing in a Digital World
This course is part of the fully-online accredited Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program.
Try for Free TODAY:
- Enrol to start your 7-day full access free trial.
The course covers the following topics:
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals:
- Marketing Analytics in Theory
- Marketing Analytics in Practice
- Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape
- Digital Marketing Channels: Planning
- Marketing in an Analog World
- Digital Marketing Capstone
Vishal Sachdev: Clinical Assistant Professor, Director, Illinois MakerLab
Mike Yao, Associate Professor of Digital Media
Rhiannon Clifton, Program Director
Kevin Hartman, Visiting Professor & Head of Analytics at Google
Aric Rindfleisch, John M. Jones Professor of Marketing
This is a degree in Digital Marketing MasterTrack™ Certificate from the University of Illinois. This course is for beginners who want to prepare for a digital marketing career in the future. To know more You can contact them by clicking this link digital marketing course online free 7-day trial on coursera, university of illinois.
- There is a chance as well to apply for a financial aid to enrol in this specialisation course and take the opportunity to learn digital marketing courses free online on coursera.
Social Media Marketing specialization.
- Free to enrol without a certification.
- What will I be able to do upon completing the Social Media Marketing Specialization?
- You will be able to leverage a variety of social media platforms, including blogs, social networks, private virtual communities, passion sites, and video sites, to achieve business and organizational goals. You will be able to identify influencers and experts within a social community, develop targeted strategies and content to engage those communities, and track your success through social monitoring and real-time analytics.
- No background knowledge is required.
- Created by the Northwestern University by Randy Hlavac
- Lecturer, Medill IMC; CEO, Marketing Synergy Inc
- Each of the individual courses can be audited for free. Click on the following links to navigate to each course in this Specialization: 1-What is Social?, 2-The Importance of Listening, 3-Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies, 4-Content, Advertising & Social IMC, 5-The Business of Social.
Another free digital marketing course online on coursera is the strategy of content marketing which is an important aspect of digital marketing for business.
- Intermediate level
- 16 hours to finish
- Sonia Simone, Chief Content Officer
What you will learn from this course:
- The Content Marketing Ecosystem
- The Strategic Context (The 7A Framework)
- Mapping the Journey: Crafting a Content Marketing Strategy
- The Strategic Types of Content
- Managing Your Content
Read more here about online marketing courses with certificates.