Many people who love to learn marketing they prefer online marketing courses with certificates because of their busy morning days so they can have the chance to study at night or at any spare time. The best thing as well that you can obtain a certificate after passing a graded assessment or a project to finish the online marketing course and to obtain a proof of your knowledge when applying for jobs. Furthermore, these certificates are becoming popular and approved by many institutions worldwide especially if you take it from a reputable online website that collaborates with top universities in the world. You can also post your certificate on your Linkedin profile so any job recruiter can see it.
These days to enrol in online marketing courses with certificates is very easy as well as very cheap. Most reputable websites offer monthly subscription or a fee to pay it at the end of the course in order to get the certificate.
Here I will explain in details what online marketing courses with certificates are available to you so let’s have a look:
Online marketing courses with certificates:
Probably you have heard about it before, coursera is an amazing source to take online marketing courses with certificates because they offer free online marketing courses and a small fee you pay to get the certification after you pass a graded assessment. Here we will mention some of the popular online marketing courses on coursera:
This online marketing course is free to access all its material but if you want a certificate you need to pay a small fee.
Time: 3 hrs/week
Taught by: Henrik Blomgren, Dr. Ass. Prof.
INDEK, Department of Industrial Economics and Management Division of Industrial Marketing and Entrepreneurship Royal Institute of Technology
This online marketing course is very interesting and will help you enrich your knowledge about online marketing. This course doesn’t have a 7-day full access free trial on Coursera, but you can audit video lectures and some course content for free. If you want to finish the course and get a course certificate by passing graded assignments, you can upgrade your experience by purchasing the course. You can also apply for financial aid if you cannot afford the course fee.
Taught by: Jonah Berger, Associate Professor of Marketing
The Wharton School
Online marketing courses with certificates, specialisation courses on coursera:
- In order to enrol in this online marketing course for free on Coursera, you can start a 7-day free trial. To get the certificate you have to pass the assignments and quizzes then pay a fee.
- What you will get from this online marketing course:
- 100% online
- Beginner level
Advantages of specialisation courses:
- Shareable Specialization and Course Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice Quizzes
- Graded Assignments with Peer Feedback
- Graded Quizzes with Feedback
- Graded Programming Assignments
- Taught by three instructors:
- Rebekah May, SEO Manager & Lead SEO Instructor
- Eric Enge, Co-Author of “The Art of SEO”
- Dave Lloyd, Senior Manager, Global Search Marketing
This course is part of the fully-online accredited Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program that Coursera offers online enrollment in the course. This course allows you to get more professional academic certification from the University of Illinois. You can try for free for 7-days and get full access for the course material. In order to get the certificate, you should make a payment.
The course covers the following topics:
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice
- Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape
- Digital Marketing Channels: Planning
- Marketing in an Analog World
- Digital Marketing Capstone
Vishal Sachdev: Clinical Assistant Professor , Director, Illinois MakerLab
Mike Yao, Associate Professor of Digital Media
Rhiannon Clifton, Program Director
Kevin Hartman, Visiting Professor & Head of Analytics at Google
Aric Rindfleisch, John M. Jones Professor of Marketing
- There is a degree which is Digital Marketing MasterTrack™ Certificate from the university of Illinois. This course is for beginners who want to prepare for a digital marketing career in the future. To know more You can contact them by clicking this link digital marketing course online free 7-day trial on coursera, University of Illinois.
- There is a chance as well to apply for a financial aid to enrol in this specialisation course and take the opportunity to enrol in online marketing courses with certification on Coursera.
- In today’s online marketing strategies, businesses need effective, profitable social media marketing plans. In this Specialization, you’ll learn to know your markets and select the best social media strategies to profitably grow your or other people’s business. You’ll use social media tools and platforms to design, manage, and optimize social media campaigns to grow your brand in the digital marketplace. You will be able to develop targeted content to engage with various social media followers. This course has a final capstone project, you will create and evaluate a comprehensive social marketing strategy. Each course also contains a toolkit with bonus materials – one for everyone who signs up, and a special toolkit with additional content for only those who sign up and pay to earn a Course Certificate.
- Free to enrol without a certification. In order to get the certificate, you need to pay a small fee.
- What will I be able to do upon completing the Social Media Marketing Specialization?
- You will be able to manage marketing strategies using a variety of social media platforms, including blogs, social networks, private virtual communities, passion sites, and video sites, to achieve your business goals. You will be able to identify influencers and experts within a social community, develop targeted strategies and content to engage those communities, and track your success through social monitoring and real-time analytics.
- No background knowledge is required.
- Created by the Northwestern university by Randy Hlavac
- Lecturer, Medill IMC; CEO, Marketing Synergy Inc
- Each of the individual courses can be audited for free. Click on the following links to navigate to each course in this Specialization: 1-What is Social?, 2-The Importance of Listening, 3-Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies, 4-Content, Advertising & Social IMC, 5-The Business of Social.
Another online marketing course with a certificate on coursera.
- Intermediate level
- 16 hours to finish
- Sonia Simone, Chief Content Officer
What you will learn from this course:
- The Content Marketing Ecosystem
- The Strategic Context (The 7A Framework)
- Mapping the Journey: Crafting a Content Marketing Strategy
- The Strategic Types of Content
- Managing Your Content
This is an online marketing course with a certificate on Coursera by the University of Virginia.
In Today’s marketplace, businesses are investing in marketing analytics to get important data about consumer behaviour and to implement improvements to their future marketing efforts. For these business to make better marketing decisions, they have to interpret the marketing data in a meaningful way which is a challenge. Online marketers, in particular, are increasingly expected to use analytics to justify their future marketing decisions.
Marketing analytics enables online marketers to measure, manage and analyze marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Beyond the obvious sales and lead generation applications, marketing analytics can offer profound insights into customer behaviour and preferences, which can be further utilized for future marketing and business decisions.
This course gives you the tools to perform marketing analysis and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You will understand how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically determine resources.
For more information on marketing analytics, you may visit; http://dmanalytics.org. You can also follow my posts on Twitter, @rajkumarvenk, and on LinkedIn; www.linkedin.com/in/rajkumar-venkatesan-14970a3.
Who is this class for: This course is ideal for learners who want to grow their knowledge, develop their career portfolio, and improve the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns.
Taught by: Rajkumar Venkatesan, Ronald Trzcinski Professor of Business Administration
Darden School of Business
Time: 5 weeks of study, 2-6 hours/week
Here I have mentioned to you some online marketing courses with certificates that you can enroll starting from today during your spare time. Take this big advantage and get a recognised certificate to support your profile on LinkedIn and enhance your CV.
Read more about digital marketing courses free online.